Obagi cleansers are one of the most popular product types in the Obagi range and are one of the top brands in the world of skin cleansers. All of the cleansers produced by Obagi boast highly effective cleansing gentle formulas that are proven to improve the appearance of your skin.
In this article, our aim is to teach you about the different types of Obagi cleansers, their benefits and how to decide on the best one for your skin type. Additionally, we provide some great tips on how to use them effectively for the best possible results.
Different types of Obagi cleansers
There are a number of cleansers that Obagi offer in the range, each of which is designed to meet specific needs for different skin types. The top sellers include:
- Nu-Derm Gentle Cleanser: Suitable for all types of skin this mild cleanser is formulated to remove dirt, oil and makeup without stripping your skin of its natural moisture.
Nu-Derm Gentle Cleanser Obagi
- Clenziderm Daily Care Foaming Cleanser: For people with normal to oily skin types, this is the cleanser for you. Containing 2% salicylic acid which helps to exfoliate the skin it also removes excess oil leaving your skin beautifully clear.
Clenziderm Daily Care Foaming Cleanser Obagi
- Obagi-C C-Cleansing Gel: Infused with the power of vitamin C, this cleanser will help brighten your skin and give it a more even skin tone. Specifically formulated with aloe vera to help soothe and hydrate your skin.
Obagi-C C-Cleansing Gel Obagi
- Obagi 360 Exfoliating Cleanser: This powerful cleanser is designed to exfoliate dead skin cells while also hydrating it at the same time to give incredible results.
Obagi 360 Exfoliating Cleanser Obagi
The Benefits of Obagi Cleansers
Obagi cleansers offer a whole host of benefits to your skin, including:
- Gentle cleansing: The gentle cleansers found in Obagi products are designed to remove dirt, oil and makeup without stripping the skin of its natural moisture. Simply put, making them ideal for people with sensitive skin.
- Highly effective cleansing: The power of the unique Obagi formulations means they work extremely well to reduce breakouts and keep your skin looking youthful.
- Improves skins appearance: Obagi cleaners are known to help improve the appearance of skin. They do so by reducing blemishes, brightening the skin tone and making skin generally look younger.
- Protection for your skin: The antioxidants contained within Obagi cleansers are an added measure to help protect your skin form pollutants.
How to choose the right Obagi Cleanser for you
The only way of choosing the best cleanser is to firstly consider your skin type and skin concerns. Everyone is different and you need to make sure that you choose a product that is designed for your skin type. For example, if you have sensitive skin, a gentle cleanser such as the Nu-Derm Gentle Cleanser is going to suit your skin the best. For oily skin types a cleanser that helps remove oil and exfoliates the skin such as Clenziderm Daily care Foaming Cleanser will be best.
If you are unsure about which Obagi cleaner is right for you, you can book a free consultation with Dr Dean or a skincare professional who will be able to learn about your skin and provide you with a tailored skincare routine.
How to use Obagi Cleansers for the best results
To get the most out of your Obagi cleanser, we recommend the following steps:
- Make sure you wash your hands with soap and water.
- Apply a small amount of cleanser to your fingertips.
- Massage the cleaner into your skin in circular movements.
- Rinse off the cleanser with warm water.
- Gently pat the skin dry with a clean towel.
Hopefully you now see why Obagi cleansers are some of the most popular on the market. They are gentle on the skin, highly effective and help improve the overall look of your skin. For anyone looking for a high quality facial cleanser that will achieve clear, radiant looking skin. Obagi is definitely a brand you need to consider trying.
To learn more about Obagi cleansers and other products within the Obagi Medical range be sure to bookmark our website and sign up to our special offers newsletter below.
Stay in the Loop!
Subscribe to Our Exclusive Newsletter Today for the Latest Skincare Updates, Insights, and Special Offers…